How we deal with shorter than average shows, rescheduling, cancellations etc :
Just like you, we cringe at the world of fine print everywhere we turn. This is a family business and we make every attempt to work things in your favor. We contend with a large traveling show, racing across the DC area, morning to evening with multiple shows. The following prorations are based on a 60 minute show Remember we have to balance 50, 60, even 70 show locations 2 months, and balancing all that is not easy. Also, please refer to the Assembly Check List as those recommendations will help avoid any problems.
- If a delay on our end caused a show for less than 30 minutes....it's FREE ....and discounted next year !
- Based on a roughly 60 min show, for each 10 minutes lost, we knock off 10%
- We aren't responsible for issues on your location grounds that impact show length/quality, and reserve the right to maintain full price.
- Please don't cancel within 7 days of your show; $ 75 cancellation fee may apply if show is cancelled 8 days prior to show.
- If we cancel, it's because of an emergency. (we don't get paid unless we deliver the show) We *immediately* work to find alternative reschedule dates. You may be offered the next available time slots and up to a 50% discount as well as discount the following year!
- Rescheduling is a different matter- before you reschedule, make sure to have several alternative show dates.
Contact us with any questions!